whats for lunch

I had a SW pizza (my new fav!) using wm bread as the base (1/2 heb) topped with purée, ham, mushroom, onion, cherry tomatoes and 20g low fat cheese (1/2 hea)
And a big salad to go with it!

I had a SW pizza (my new fav!) using wm bread as the base (1/2 heb) topped with purée, ham, mushroom, onion, cherry tomatoes and 20g low fat cheese (1/2 hea)
And a big salad to go with it!

Oooh that sounds scrummy!!

Having a cup a soup with lots of fruit and a yoghurt.

Savoury Rice (love it!) on a bed of lettuce and some strawberries and raspberries with a muller light after.
Im determined to lose this week!

Leftover Quorn and vegetable chilli :)

Im thinkin on a frylite fry up!! A fried egg, venison sausage(abs gorgeous an meaty and only 0.5 syn) slice of lean bacon, baked beans, grilled mushrooms and tomatos xx

A small jacket potato topped with the leftover Quorn chili from last night, all served up with a large mixed salad

Have had a couple of bread days lol had 2 x heb sausage butties yesterday and today 2 x heb toasted with scrambled eggs n beans usual fruit for afters

Savoury Rice (love it!) on a bed of lettuce and some strawberries and raspberries with a muller light after.
Im determined to lose this week!
I also found some carrots that needed using up and added them too. So stuffed I can't actually eat anymore! Will have to save strawberries and raspberries for brekkie tomorrow :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 99
Back