whats for lunch

6 finn crisp thins, 6 laughing cow extra light triangles, grapes and a mango yoghurt.

Syn free tandoori chicken with cucumber, onions and fromage frais mmm

Homemade pasta salad (pasta, passata, leeks, sweetcorn, peppers, courgettes and carrots) on a bed of iceberg lettuce and some roast chicken slices :)

I just handsome sliced roast chicken and an apple. Had to have something quick before my friend gets here for a cuppa and a catch up! X

no way.. my threads still going years on! lol ...... is there an admin around who can getball my personal details and pics removed from my old profile? I can't remember my login and deleting it might delete this entire thread as I am the OP ..but would prefer to remove the avatar if my daughter etc x

lol thanks hun im always on my phone so never see it in my posts! Good job im still booby feeding! Have u changed ur name it doesnt ring a bell? welcome back anyway :) x

Lunch 2day was leftover SW chilli from last nite's T wif a HXB w/meal pitta n HXA low fat grated mature cheese! (not sure if the Asda pittas count as HXB's anymore but I only ave them occasionally so I don't mind! lol!) :D

orzo pasta with tuna, sweetcorn, onions,peppers,lettuce,toms and cucumber.

I'm going to have finn crisp topped with low low spread and cherry tomatoes - yum! :)

Salad with smoked salmon flakes and crabsticks followed by a Mullet light and grapes :)

Just had a big cottage cheese salad, followed by fresh pineapple.

Back