whats for lunch

King prawn linguine, spinach, asparagus, chopped tomatoes, chilli - leftovers from last nights tea! Followed by a honey peach greek style ML (0.5), a pear and 4 strawberries

Lunch - Wholemeal bap (hex) with bacon medallions, 1 egg & 1 LM sausage with red sauce (0.5 syns) big glass of water & cup of coffee with milk (1syn)
Followed by fruit salad

I'm going to have pasta with quorn pieces, mushrooms, onions, peas and low low spread. Yum!! :)

French toast with cinnamon and sweetner, bacon, mushroom and tomatoes and some scrambled egg, mug of tea, pint of dilute apple squash. Soooo worth waiting until after spin for lol x

Leftover mushy pea curry

I'm thinking a jacket spud (I have some that are huge!) with spaghetti hoops (odd I know but I've ran out of beans!) and about 10g of cheese (part of HEXA) with some savoury rice and salad on the side!
A big lunch but it will stop me picking when I'm cooking dinner later and eat all the bhaji's!

I'm thinking a jacket spud (I have some that are huge!) with spaghetti hoops (odd I know but I've ran out of beans!) and about 10g of cheese (part of HEXA) with some savoury rice and salad on the side!
A big lunch but it will stop me picking when I'm cooking dinner later and eat all the bhaji's!
I've found a tin of Heinz alphabetti in my cupboard and its free :) so I'm having it on top of my spud :)

Mushroom and cheese omelette and salad with spicy chilli, coriander and ginger dressing :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3553179567.jpg
    image-3553179567.jpg
    660.8 KB · Views: 123
Looks lovely!! Your dreesing sounds divine!! How did you make?? Xx

Its just a one i bought from the supermarket! Wagamamas brand :) 1 tbsp is only 15 cals xx

Lunch- a jacket spud with a tin of Alphabetti (I felt like a kid again!!) and HEXA cheese, served with savoury rice on a bed of lettuce :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 141
Quorn shepherds pie topped with cheese and served with vegetables :)

Back