whats for lunch

savoury rice with added onions. peppers and mushrooms.

Having a brunch today of French toast with bacon and eggs and tomatoes and mushrooms. Can't wait, just wish i didn't have to cook it lol x

well i decided i was having half a sweet potato , with a stack of mushrooms and cottage cheese - saw the tiniest amount of leftover soup and figured I'd have that with it, and now I've had the soup I'm not hungry anymore so my real lunch is just sat looking at me.

I had savoury rice on a bed of lettuce with my HEXA of cheese sprinkled on top :) oh and a bag of Wotsits cos I was so hungry!

This looks fabulous... how did you make It? X

Hi , really simple!! Boil pasta, fry some red onion in some garlic and frylite amd when pasta is cooked stir through 30g (half hex-a) of kerry low low mature cheese spread then when melted through add the cooked onion and half a packet of smoked salmon trimmings, i used asda smartprice (only 95p, bargain!!) and thats it!! My son an i usually eat this together so i just double up the ingredients xx

I had lunch at Mum and Dad's today which is always a treat. We had roast lamb, roast potatoes cooked with frylight, broccoli, peas, carrots and gravy.

For pudding there was home made lemon meringue pie. I had a small slice but still counting it as all my daily syns including the gravy for main course.

Tomorrow for lunch I have pasta with tuna, sweetcorn and chopped tomatoes, gonna have 2 bananas with it as I'm doing EE to make up my 1/3 superfree (don't like onion or peppers so couldn't think of anything else to add to the pasta) hoping that's allowed?? As I know you're supposed to have all your superfree within the meal

Pree id opt for a mix of fruit ...bananas are fine (and sf) but berries or other negative calorie fruits (mango..apples..berries for ex.) would be better than 2 nanas imo x

Back