whats for lunch

Home made chilli con carne and 150g basmati rice, gonna take some eating haha

Chicken salad and then a fruit salad :)

Hi , really simple!! Boil pasta, fry some red onion in some garlic and frylite amd when pasta is cooked stir through 30g (half hex-a) of kerry low low mature cheese spread then when melted through add the cooked onion and half a packet of smoked salmon trimmings, i used asda smartprice (only 95p, bargain!!) and thats it!! My son an i usually eat this together so i just double up the ingredients xx

I pinched your recipe and made this today, it was soooo good. I added some mushrooms I needed to use up and it felt like a very expensive and indulgent meal. Thank you x

Attachments

• image-3530879769.jpg
    image-3530879769.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 90
I pinched your recipe and made this today, it was soooo good. I added some mushrooms I needed to use up and it felt like a very expensive and indulgent meal. Thank you x

Aww... your welcome!! It looks amazin!! So glad you enjoyed it! I think i will try it with mushrooms too next time!! Fab idea xx

I had a jacket potato, with a tin of Heinz spaghetti and a pkt of steamed green beans :)

Off to the Metrocentre today so having Nandos, butterfly chicken breast, spicy rice and dressing free side salad with some extra extra hot sauce to go over the salad, 7 Syns yummy!

Homemade onion soup :)

Leftover lemon chicken and 3 ryvitas with red pepper & chilli low low spread.

Red day for me today, so lunch is 60 W/meal roll with lettuce, cucumber, ham with a side of beetroot and gherkins, followed by a low fat yogurt! x

Back