whats for lunch

Just some poached eggs and grilled bacon!! Major lack of superfree but have no appetite today!! Will probably struggle to eat that xx

image-3996401519.jpg

Bacon fat removed of course xx

light feta cheese/ free range boiled eggs/tomato and carrot soup, not all together though lol

2 Jacket potatoes with chickpea dahl, 20g reduced fat cheddar (1/2 HEXA), lettuce and some fry-lighted carrots, onions, courgettes and peppers!
I am officially stuffed!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 101
Ooh looks scrummy!! Again!
I was going to have a pkt of Quavers after, but I can't psychically eat anymore so I'll save them for later :)

Sweet potato wedges and a hugeeeee salad :)

I had a pasta and sauce for the first time since joining slimming world haha I had cheese, leek and ham and it was nice, mixed mushrooms into it and had it with ww sausage.

I ate out this afternoon but I was good and got a baked potato with beans and cheese and a big salad on the side with no dressing and I didn't eat the coleslaw! Go me :)

Left over sweet chilli chicken and noodles.

Dinner out at soft play the only thing on the menu sw friendly is a jacket spud n beans with side salad can you believe they dont sell fruit!!! So ill take my own

Made big pot of SW tomato soup - the beans and pickled onion receipe for lunches this week! Had that with a few SW mini quiches :)

Back