whats for lunch

I had a baked potato with 1tbsp of e.l mayo and grated cheese 200g of princes premium cured ham ( 3syns) and baby leaf salad.

Today I tried the Ainsley Harriot Lentil Dhal with some boiled basmati rice, very filling and a whole portion left over to have on top of a jacket potato tomorrow.

My regular - Finn Crisp topped with Low Low spread and cherry tomatoes. Yum! :)

Turkey Breast salad.

Mines was 2 red onion & rosemary Linda mccartney suasgaes, gherkins, pickled onions, saurkraut, beetroot & baked beans

How do you make curry cupcakes?
X

Hi there,

You'll need batchelors mild curry rice, make up as directed.

Then add 1 tin of asda or tesco chickpea dahl (free) and 3 eggs, mix all together and either add to a loaf tin or silicone cupcake holders. Put in the oven at 220 for about 30-35 minutes. Let them stand for about 10 mins before getting them out.

Enjoy!

Hi there,

You'll need batchelors mild curry rice, make up as directed.

Then add 1 tin of asda or tesco chickpea dahl (free) and 3 eggs, mix all together and either add to a loaf tin or silicone cupcake holders. Put in the oven at 220 for about 30-35 minutes. Let them stand for about 10 mins before getting them out.

Enjoy!
Oh sound lovely and I have all the ingredients in! X

They're great, as you can nibble on them or bulk them out for lunch with potatoes as salad x
I may make some in the morning then I have some snacks for my long train ride to Birmingham :) x

Back