Tomato
Cucumber
Spring onion
2tbsp extra light mayo (1)

Attachments

• image-536419998.jpg
    image-536419998.jpg
    610.5 KB · Views: 102
Had homemade soup - broccoli and minted pea with 2 slices of seed sensation bread spread with laughing cow blue cheese triangles and marmite xxx

:)

Had homemade soup - broccoli and minted pea with 2 slices of seed sensation bread spread with laughing cow blue cheese triangles and marmite xxx

How did you make your soup, I'm planning on BNS and chilli soup but might make broccoli and minted pea instead as it sounds yummy and we have broccoli that needs eating up

I'll be having Finn Crisp topped with cracked black pepper Low Low and cherry tomatoes, yum! :)

Probably going to have some stuffed peppers and salad. Is soy sauce synned or is it still free?

Thank you =D

Chicken and Vegetable Sushi for me today :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3280982639.jpg
    image-3280982639.jpg
    652 KB · Views: 90
Cheese and marmite on toast (using both HEX's) probably a packet of Quavers as well

A 2-egg mushroom omelette and a lovely big salad with beetroot, radishes, spring onions and salad leaves.

How did you make your soup, I'm planning on BNS and chilli soup but might make broccoli and minted pea instead as it sounds yummy and we have broccoli that needs eating up

Just boil broccoli and peas in veg stock add a good dollop of mint sauce, and some mixed herbs and then blend until smooth :) x

Back