whats for lunch

Today will me an assortment of fruit as I have run out of everything else. Food shopping tonight methinks

Does anyone know the syn value of an ASDA cheese & tomato pasta pot?

16kccag.jpg

I am starting SW again tomorrow after a two week fail! I always see these in ASDA on my lunch break and wonder about the syn value but have never been able to find anything online about them. Can anyone help?

A huge bowl of Quorn and 5 bean chilli left over from last nights tea, yum!! :)

Roasted red peppers - stuffed with quorn mince; veggies and cous cous - topped with Feta cheese
SW Coleslaw and salad.

Made a superfree veg mix last night with onion, garlic, courgette, mushrooms, peppers and a couple of cans of chopped tomatoes for dinner last night. So having leftovers of that with some tuna mixed in with couscous for lunch

Left over sausage casserole ( no sausages left in it though, lol) and couscous...really looking forward to it, as i enjoyed it loads last night...first time i made my own sausage casserole without using a packet mix...well impressed and didn't take that much longer to make either!!!

just had packet of sweet chilli super noodles, 3 slices of breaded ham and 10 pickled onions and I am stuffed

Crabsticks, carrot batons and some pineapple afterwards

had a small jacket potato filled with left over Quorn chili, followed up by some pineapple and a plum

Smoked Mackerel and new potato salad with sweet chilli dipping sauce mmmmm

Back