whats for lunch

Going to make the curry loaf that Hannah posted on here last week- just got to hope Tesco have got the savoury rice mild curry flavour as they didn't the other day!

If it turns out well, I plan on having it with a spinach and chick pea curry that my C gave me the recipe for!

Going to make the curry loaf that Hannah posted on here last week- just got to hope Tesco have got the savoury rice mild curry flavour as they didn't the other day!

If it turns out well, I plan on having it with a spinach and chick pea curry that my C gave me the recipe for!

That'll be lovely!! I must try that bns curry as well! x

Chicken tikka subway salad (0.5), olives (0.5) and southwest chipotle sauce (5) .... Cant beat it xx

image-1646822252.jpg

Looks yummy, exept the olives lol now i know i can go to subway i used to always just get a footlong :p
I used to love a footlong, haven't had one for a while.... :p

3 slices of wafer thin ham, chilli chicken super noodles and can of baked beans :/

Bacon, Lettuce and tomatoe sandwich made with lightly toasted wholemeal bread, followed by a honeyed peach muller light greek style yoghurt

Curry loaf, chickpea and spinach curry and fresh beet root! All free and lovely :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    951 KB · Views: 87
That looks fab! Did you enjoy? How did the rice pan out?! x
Yummy! Really well, you wouldn't know it's the Mexican flavour! Prob because of the amount of curry powder I put in haha!! X

After two breakfasts! Lol

My breakfasts were early :) I'm following one of the weekly plans from the mag, weekends are my downfall - I forget to eat and then stuff out on the wrong things so I'm making sure I eat at proper times with proper food. I must be doing something right seeing as I'm nearly 9 stone down! Xx

My breakfasts were early :) I'm following one of the weekly plans from the mag, weekends are my downfall - I forget to eat and then stuff out on the wrong things so I'm making sure I eat at proper times with proper food. I must be doing something right seeing as I'm nearly 9 stone down! Xx

You are amazing! Love all your food pics too x

Back