whats for lunch

I had a wm pitta with ham, cucumber, onion, cheese and sweet chilli sauce in it with a side of salad and beetroot.

Chicken, sweetcorn, spring onion and Mayo wm roll with lettuce and a packet of velvet crunch

image-3048921603.jpg

You ready for this??? Lol

Potato soup with 3 slices of baguette.
Bolognese pasta bake with side salad.
Half a crusty baguette with cheese, ham and salad stuffed inside.
2 pastry tarts filled with cream and topped with kiwi and red grapes. Coconut ice cream as a side.
It was all yummy xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You ready for this??? Lol

Potato soup with 3 slices of baguette.
Bolognese pasta bake with side salad.
Half a crusty baguette with cheese, ham and salad stuffed inside.
2 pastry tarts filled with cream and topped with kiwi and red grapes. Coconut ice cream as a side.
It was all yummy xxx

Wow lol.... im drooling.... this will be me in portugal ha...xx

Wow lol.... im drooling.... this will be me in portugal ha...xx

Lol. I thought as I'm rejoining next week I may aswell indulge and enjoy this all inclusive holiday lol xxx

Innocent Moussaka veg pot for me today :)

Malaysian red pepper and chicken curry, left over from last night's dinner :drool:

I'm making butternut squash and sweet potato soup. I'm going to use some syns on bread to go with it. :D

Edit: 2 tiny bread rolls are 9 syns! I think I'll give the bread a miss. :eek:

Last edited:
Doing success express this week. What can I have with burgers for dinner. Have had salad a couple of days this week and didn't fancy it again.

Doing success express this week. What can I have with burgers for dinner. Have had salad a couple of days this week and didn't fancy it again.

I'd make some superfree chips out of either butternut squash, swede, carrot or celeriac. Have fried onion and mushroom in my burger or substitute a roll for a big Portobello mushroom xx

Back