whats for lunch

Leftover sausage casserole, so much of it I'm glad I didn't cook some pasta to have with it!!

I dont know but I am hank marving!! Im at work, went and got McDonalds for everyone and I resisted... Could eat my own arm now though, it will be something quick and easy when am home xx

Home made butternut squash soup

Quorn sausage and mash with peas and gravy and a Yorkshire pudding a bit of mustard and a slice of seed sensations bread :) x

Going to be a ham, cheese (HEXA) and piccalilli (1 Syn) sandwich (HEXB) and a slice of "cake" afterwards!

homemade broccoli carrot and corriander soup, 2wm nimble toast hex an 1syn clover light. Might have some strawberrys an fat free natural yoghurt 2 finish. Seeing as i didn.t have breakfast!

Spaghetti with mussels in a white wine sauce... mmmm

WP_000272.jpg

WW Wholemeal Pitta (hexb), with sweet chilli chicken slices, lettuce, cherry tomatoes and red pepper.
2 Tangerines
Raspberry and Cranberry Muller Light
Can of Pepsi Max
Cup o' Tea

Gotta say - the Weight Watchers pitta was rubbish, it fell apart in my hands :( Won't be buying those again!

Tesco bbq pork should er (free) with golden vegetable savoury rice (1.5syns) and steamed carrots (superfree).. im stuffed now!!

Green day : egg,beetroot,pickled onin and cucumber salad , followed by a syn free 0%shapes delight yoghurt.

An Innocent Moussaka veg pot on a pile of pasta- these pots have become my lifesaver when I need a quick bite to eat!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 134
Back