whats for lunch

Yesterday was beginning of *star week. Appetite is huge today . So having baked beans , sw chips and scrambled eggs .

Mixed bean salad with tuna

image-2533948140.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Massive ham and turkey salad with extra light mayo and sweet chilli sauce

Attachments

• image-3078589136.jpg
    image-3078589136.jpg
    511.5 KB · Views: 191
I have absolutely NONE of the right foods in at the moment so I was making do!!!!
I had a wm pitta opened out topped with tuna and onion mayo, pineapple rings and cheese all toasted.
I was starving but I couldn't finish this, it was huge!!!!!!

image-3546809650.jpg

There isn't a specific lunches on the go one but there are loads of lunch threads, the main one being "what's for lunch" which has thousands of posts which are a mix of on the go and at home lunches x

I am aware of the what's for lunch thread yes but there's no harm in having an on the go thread either ;)
Every little helps :D

Savoury mince topped with Syn free cheesy scones. Cobbler, in other words! Obviously, served up with loads of veg. Then, for dessert (I'll have to re-check the Syn value first) maybe a chocolate bread pudding. :) Just love this site. So many ideas - think I'm addicted! Sure I'm supposed to be cleaning the bathroom or something. Oh well!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Err, sorry. Just realised this should be in the dinner section, not the What's for Lunch? I'm not that much of a pig - well, not anymore!!

Last edited:
Back