whats for lunch

Spring Veg and Ham Soup

(veg stock, garlic, onions, celery, red pepper, peas, carrots, cannelini beans, dash of soy sauce, chilli flakes, roast ham, basil and little star shaped past thrown in)

Was lovely! :D So much so my 4 year old asked for a second bowl and OH just finished off the pan (which was for my lunch tomorrow pffft!)

HUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE bowl of speedy soup & a bowl of gherkins & beetroot (the same will be for tea too)

Going out for lunch today eek!:eek: had a quick squiz at the menu and there isn't much that is sw friendly so think i will have to order as simple a dish as possible! xxx

Chicken salad today
I had 2 tbsp Hellmans lighter than light mayo on top for 1 Syn and then had a pkt of pineapple with some Anchor light real cream- cant believe how much you get for 1 Syn! (You get 12.5g and its a lot!) Well impressed and it felt naughty!

I had a wm ham salad sandwich! (Ham, lettuce, carrot, cabbage, cucumber, spring onion and grated cheese!!)

Lunch today was toasted cheese, tomatoe and ham sandwiches with a muller light greek style yogurt for dessert

I had a chorizo and chickpea salad :)

image-348190452.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 ASDA meat free burgers, corn on the cob, ww petit pan, mushrooms, onions.

Last edited:
Back