whats for lunch

2 poached eggs and tons of griddled asparagus

Tesco's chilli chicken noodle salad and then a mini chocolate cornflake bite for afters :D

hi, it really was good! i just sprayed an ovenproof dish with frylight, then added chopped onion, mushroom, red pepper, courgette, spring onion & cherry toms to the dish and poured over 4 beaten eggs and season then bake in oven for around 20 mins. delish and so simple xxx

O yum, thanks so much! That is really simple - I'm def gonna do this this afternoon :)

superfree salad of lettuce,cucumber,cherry toms,radish,onion and grated carrot topped with grated hard boiled eggs,hexb babybel light and 5 syns light salad cream....was awesome!!! I never knew salad could look or taste so good :)

Lettuce ham and tomato roll ups, with some red grapes and a toffee mullerlight

I had a slice of my first attempt at a frittata (thanks so much to Lynn!) and I had 1 slice wm bread with ham and cheese and I also had a banana and custard muller light!!
image-3229022431.jpg

Is there something similar to scan bran that u can buy in shops? X

I used 5 scan bran, 2 eggs, 2 coconut mullerlights and a choc options, soak the scan bran in some water till it goes soft and mush it up then mix all the other stuff in and either microwave or cook in oven x

Sounds lush, we very rarely have mullers in now because of the price though :(

Today I'm having pasta with some quorn bol sauce, going to have it about 11 just before work so when I finish at half 1 I can get straight out on a run or doing my exercise inside (haven't decided which one I'm doing yet)

Im having 5 scan Bran with baked beans and im actaully looking forward to it :D

Back