whats for lunch

Leftover Malaysian red pepper and chicken curry from last night :drool:

So need to try this. .. xx

Probably my favourite SW meal, I make it all the time! Keep meaning to try more from the Asia book but I always go back to this one lol! So quick and easy to make too xx

Probably my favourite SW meal, I make it all the time! Keep meaning to try more from the Asia book but I always go back to this one lol! So quick and easy to make too xx

I go the book last week as well... have tried the beef with mushroom... its abs gorgeous... have my eye on the lemon chicken and the malaysian one too xx

Is there many syn free red recipes in there or are they mostly ee?

There are recipes in there for all 3 plans; Extra Easy, Original and Green.

The Malaysian curry I've made is 1 Syn per serving on Red if you follow the recipe to the letter, but I left out the cornflour which makes it Syn free. I haven't tried any of the other recipes yet but I suspect you could do that with quite a few of them.

There are recipes in there for all 3 plans; Extra Easy, Original and Green.

The Malaysian curry I've made is 1 Syn per serving on Red if you follow the recipe to the letter, but I left out the cornflour which makes it Syn free. I haven't tried any of the other recipes yet but I suspect you could do that with quite a few of them.

Yes thats something I would do myself leave out corn flour and have it syn free. I like my meals syn free so I have my syns for my treats :)

I may have to get that book then hearing lots of good reviews

Leftover homemade burger from last night with mixed salad (spinach, carrot, cucumber, lettuce) cherry tomatoes, beetroot & pickles xxx

DSCF3287.jpg

I had a jacket potato with HEA of cheese and a large side of mixed veg!

Very basic but very yum :)

Kippers (stinking the house out), salad and few pine nuts. Yum

Yesterday i made sw chips with eggs n salad cream today ive had heb ryvita tin of mackerel in tomato sauce some pickled gherkins a massive banana n a slice of chickpea loaf

Just had breakfast/lunch now because been in bed with a migraine all blinking day! Waste of my day off.. Anyway just had jacket pit with cheese and pineapple & an orange

image-1081836230.jpg

Lunch today has to include bacon, as it is dated today......So bacon, egg and mushrooms with wholemeal toast (Red Day)

Back