whats for lunch

Making do with Egg mayo sandwiches and some fruit today

mugshot, beetroot & gherkins

Turkey and ham subway salad with BBQ sauce-she was a bit generous with the space so should I give it around 4 syns to be safe?

Omelette with ham mushroom peppers onions chives and laughing cow light, 2 wm bread heb. Was yummy

image-3912527319.jpg

Leftover chilli with mozzarella (HexA) & reduced fat sour cream (2 syns) and a mixed salad with beetroot! xxx

DSCF3304.jpg

Just home from group and straight onto plan after my gain! Jacket pot with hexa cheese & ham followed by chopped pineapple, orange and apple with a toffee muller light on top!

image-71656432.jpg

Jacket Potato with Baked Beans & Cheese with Salad, plus a Peach and a tub of Pineapple :)

sausages, scrambled eggs, cooked tomatoes, mushrooms & salad followed by a bowl of strawberries, grapes & melon :)

Hi , how do i find your diary please . Thankyou

Its in the slimming world diaries section, but I will pop it in here for you.

tin of mixed beans, tin of butter beans or some such, any other beans you fancy (( I use dried as I make it a lot and it works out cheaper )) tin of baked beans, tin oc tomatos, tomato puree, beef stock cubes, veg cube, mixed herbs, salt and pepper, 1bag of veg soup mix or carrots, leeks, onions etc a handful of lentils and some of that broth mix if you have any. Bung in a pan and simmer for forty mins or overnight in slow cooker

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Back