whats for lunch

2 meat free burgers, batchelors macaroni and cauliflower. Random lunch but trying to use up some food :)

Yesterdays lunch... 1369223037648.jpg

Todays lunch...1369223070989.jpg
Xxx

Chicken breast slices, tandoori mini fillets, mixed salad, 3 laughing cow extra light (1/2 hexA) & pickles xxxx

DSCF3307.jpg

Is the little book of Lunches any good and are there new ideas in it or much the same as the other books! Because after a while they all become a variation of the same things any new ideas would be welcomed on here Thanks

that pasta looks yum hun what is it? xxx

Hey hun... just a throw together.. fry chicken..bacon..peppers..onions..mushrooms..spring onion..cherry toms together with garlic..black pepper...chilli in a large fry pan..crumble over a chicken stock cube and added a cpl tblspns of the starchy pasta water (thankyou mr jamie oliver) and it makes a kinda sauce.. then I added the pasta and 2 tblspns of asda sweet chilli sauce (0.5 per tblspn) and mixed it all togetha.. was really impressed lol xx

Hey hun... just a throw together.. fry chicken..bacon..peppers..onions..mushrooms..spring onion..cherry toms together with garlic..black pepper...chilli in a large fry pan..crumble over a chicken stock cube and added a cpl tblspns of the starchy pasta water (thankyou mr jamie oliver) and it makes a kinda sauce.. then I added the pasta and 2 tblspns of asda sweet chilli sauce (0.5 per tblspn) and mixed it all togetha.. was really impressed lol xx

Thanks hun! Looks fab i defo going to try that! xxxx

cheese n broccoli past n sauce (made with water), sweetcorn, gherkins & beetroot & I am stuffed

Red day today so I had a sandwich (HEB) with lots of ham and some cherry tomatoes. I finished off with some melon, mango and pinapple fingers. Nom nom.

Back