whats for lunch

Savoury rice & blueberries mmm

Huge noodle bowl! was starving after a busy morning! xxx

DSCF3357.jpg

Huge noodle bowl! was starving after a busy morning! xxx

View attachment 94922
Which noodles do you use for this, it looks lovely? Any noodles I have tried before were either too chewy or too watery, even after draining them for a few minutes before using. Yours look perfect! Apart from the chicken and peppers, did you use any spices or sauces in this?

Which noodles do you use for this, it looks lovely? Any noodles I have tried before were either too chewy or too watery, even after draining them for a few minutes before using. Yours look perfect! Apart from the chicken and peppers, did you use any spices or sauces in this?

Hi hun, the ones above are blue dragon fine egg noodle nests but i also use sharwoods fine egg noodles and they turn out the same (there are pics of them in my food diary) The ingredients i added to the noodles are: beansprouts, spring onion, soy sauce & garlic then i 'fry' them. This time i also added chicken, mange tout and peppers, no other spices or sauces just the soy sauce. I don't follow the cooking instructions on the back of the noodle pack though as i think this overcooks them, i pour boiling water over them and cook for one min until softened then drain they seem to hold there shape better this way. hope that helps :) xxx

Lunch today was, roast beef, potatoe salad (jersey royals = HexB, red onion and 15ml Light Mayo = 2 syns) and Salad with 15mls Briannas Blue Cheese Dressing (3 syns)

002.jpg

Chippy tea today :)

Lunch today was a baked potato with 1 35g mini tub of philadelphia (1/2 HexA), cold ham, lettuce & cucumber xxxx

Chicken, Mango & Goats Cheese Salad... mmmmm

WP_000378.jpg

Thank God i did choose a diet where you have to gulp air for a month! SW is amazing
Slimming World Fish n Chip Amazing!
IMG_0487-1_zpsf0fcd298.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0487.jpg
    IMG_0487.jpg
    1,012.2 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Lunch today was a McCain Jacket Potatoe (1 syn), chicken in the little bit of dip left over from last nights dinner (soured cream and Nandos medium sauce), salad and salad cream (2.5 syns)

005.jpg

Back