whats for lunch

Today we had homemade burgers with cajun potato wedges xxxxx

DSCF3361.jpg

Today we had SW quiche, made with Quark instead of cottage cheese. Just threw in 2 HEX cheese (mature Cheddar), mushrooms, crispy bacon, peppers, onion and a bit of garlic. We had it with baked beans and it was really tasty and extremely filling!

That sounds scrummy, will have to try it!

ForumRunner_20130610_125044.png

Couscous with some puy lentils(0.5) roast chicken, cucumber, green beans, baby sweetcorn, cherry tomatoes and some mixed salad leaves with fat free vinegarette.

Leftover cold steak and shallot pie (bloody lovely cold!) with masses of broccoli :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    472.8 KB · Views: 101
Lunch today was a King Prawn salad with 2 tbls Tiger Tiger red thai salad dressing (2 syns)..

003.jpg

Last edited:
Made the nicest lunch today!

I'm on a red day.
I grilled 2 quorn sausages & had them in a salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, beetroot, sweet orn & a boiled egg with some low fat salad cream! Was yummy!
xx

Sounds yummy but just remember you'll have to syn your sweet corn if you're planning a red day... You could make it a green day since you haven't used any meat :)

I'm not doing EE or Green days as feel I need to cut down on carbs. I didn't have any low fat meat sausages so used quorn sausages instead.

I use them on red days too if i have no meat sausages in... they are lovely!

Back