whats for lunch

Baked beans and toast lol shop day tomorrow

Savoury Rice, with peppers, onions and ham. Plus strawberries, pineapple and a pineapple Activia 0% snack pot- if I'm still hungry after all that food, then there's something wrong with me!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    447.3 KB · Views: 135
Lunch today was 2 slices of finest chicken and stuffing (0.5 syns), salad and 15mls salad cream (2.5 syns)....

001.jpg

Day off today so made my own soup, with whatever veggies were in my cupboard, consists of mostly butternut squash, few potatoes, leek, spring onion, carrots. Was very yummy made a huge pot so guess what I'm having for lunch for a couple of days!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 92
Savoury Rice with extra veggies, maybe some ham, and then some strawberries and cherries.. Plus a yogurt... I like to eat loads at lunch- stops me craving naughty things!!

Off to subway later for a salad bowl will also see what syns the soup is then off to cinema so will be munching on big fat strawberries!!

Jacket potato with baked beans and healthy extra cheese, with some carrot sticks and Special K chewy delight bar (healthy b)

Mackerel salad with some Synned mayo and a HEX slice of wholemeal, then a yoghurt for after. The mackerel was really yummy!

I'm thinking either savoury rice or a nice big bowl of pasta with veggies and passata :)

Back