whats for lunch

i was out for lunch so opted for the healthiest thing they had and asked about their baked potatoe, they are done in the oven with no oil so yeah. Had that with beans :) was gonna have the salad but it was drizzled in something so left it

Sunday lunch ...what are we all having

This is a hard one for me but think today I will slow roast some beef with veg onions etc then only thicken some of the stock to make gravy for hubby and I can have the thin stuff or none....:):D see what its like.

Then will have sw style garlic mash cauliflower and carrots maybe sweetcorn off the cob. Hubby can have Yorkshire puddings.

I don't like to deprive other people just because I am on a diet so this enables us both to have what we want.

My husband has just made me a lovely cooked breakfast so best be good for the rest of the day.

Fayex

@ Faye, there are good recipes for SW gravy (no or low syn), don't have a nice roast without gravy - that would be a sin! :D

Today we are having syn free BBQ Pork Pot Roast with SW wedges, sugarsnap peas, baby corn and carrots.

Sounds very nice. Don't forget you could always syn a Yorkshire pudding (or 2!) if you fancied one :)

Ryvita- heb, cheese triangles- hea with carrots and celery!
Yoghurt and peach
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372596533.269395.jpg

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)

We had an all day breakfast sw style. Was fab as am slightly hungover and was yummy and filling and kept me on the sw wagon after all the alcohol last night

Leftover steak and shallot pie with a mountain of broccoli for my 2/3 super free on Success Express :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 128
Back