whats for lunch

Chicken & chorizo salad. Was lush even though the chorizo was a bit burnt lol

ForumRunner_20130717_135119.png

Cheese salad, made double last night for last nights tea and today's lunch :)

Roast veg couscous (Ainsley Harriot one) to which I added grated carrot and some cumin and cinnamon with salad and boiled eggs. Bit odd but quite nice

Roast veg couscous (Ainsley Harriot one) to which I added grated carrot and some cumin and cinnamon with salad and boiled eggs. Bit odd but quite nice

I had the same cous cous, great at only 2.5 syns. I had mine with a large salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomato & chicken peices :)

Very filling!

Yesterday picnic in the park had chicken thighs boiled egg cucumber n cherry tomatoes strawberries n the best thing was the left over singapore noodles made into an omlette omg gorgeous!

Today had 3 lm red onion sausauges beans egg tomatoes n mushrooms

Had heb ryvita with hea kerry low low cheese spread with cucumber and gherkins and tub vlf cottage cheese n pineapple aldi is synfree followed by melon n grapes

Boring lunch of tuna, rice and salad but loving the taste. Not even envious of the fish and chips everyone ordered, too greasy and hot for this weather.

Was going to make an omelette but am too hot so having egg salad instead. Plus a danio yoghurt & some cherries after :) x

Quorn sausages (2 syns), alphabetti spaghetti (free?) And 1 slice toast (hexb x 1, 1.5 syns for spread)

Light Philadelphia and raspberry cheesecake dessert (1 x hexb for light Philadelphia)

3.5 syns, 2 x hexb

Back