whats for lunch

having baked pots with ww tuna mayo sweetcorn and pickled onions. :)

I have had a late Brunch of warburton thin and bacon and poached egg. I have scan bran made into ginger biscuits for my late lunch then a cooked dinner tonight x

I had spit roasted chicken (skin removed) on a bed of spinach, rocket and watercress salad with red onion, cherry tomatoes and radish.

having pasta with mixed in laughing cow cheese triangles, mushrooms & bacon x

I'm making some super free soup in my soup maker as I type! Needed a break from the housework, so catching up on Emmerdale while it cooks! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Southern fried style quorn burger, SW chips, roasted onions and mixed leaf salad :) delicious! Xxx

Pasta with Dolmio light bolognese sauce (1.5 syns for a quarter of the jar), brocolli, green beans, an Alpen Light bar and a Babybel.

WP_000524.jpg

Pasta with Goats Cheese, Tomato & Basil... mmm

could anyone be so kind as to tell me the syns in tesco italian herb chicken and farro deli salad? got one for my lunch as it looks like it will be low syn but i just wanted to confirm

info is :-
calories 255
sugar 5.6
fat 5.4
sat 0.8
salt 0.9

thank you so much in advance-fingers crossed its not too horrific!

could anyone be so kind as to tell me the syns in tesco italian herb chicken and farro deli salad? got one for my lunch as it looks like it will be low syn but i just wanted to confirm

info is :-
calories 255
sugar 5.6
fat 5.4
sat 0.8
salt 0.9

thank you so much in advance-fingers crossed its not too horrific!

Hi hun to work it out can you tell me

protein
carbs
pack size

xxx

having tomato & basil pasta with mushrooms :) xx

Back