whoops, sorry!
pack size is 208g
it only gives figures for 100 g-protein is 8.1g and carbs is 15.4 per 100g
thank you so much

whoops, sorry!
pack size is 208g
thank you so much

Well honey based on the info you supplied its not looking great!:eek: The calculator is showing the following:

21½ Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy

Well honey based on the info you supplied its not looking great!:eek: The calculator is showing the following:

oh my word!!!! i wonder why its so awful? :-o its got chicken, quinoa and lettuce in it, theres olives and the dressing is pepper and balsamic-i thought it would have had a few syns in, but nowhere near that!!! knew it tasted too bloody nice to be true lol

Veggie and egg fried rice ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374590331.435914.jpg

oh my word!!!! i wonder why its so awful? :-o its got chicken, quinoa and lettuce in it, theres olives and the dressing is pepper and balsamic-i thought it would have had a few syns in, but nowhere near that!!! knew it tasted too bloody nice to be true lol

I was a little shocked also hun as i had put in the free food allowance so i expected to see maybe 6 or 7 not 21! I am just wondering if there is a lot of oil used in prep, at least we know now lol!

If you are ever near marks & spencers they have a great lunch dish- vietnamese salad bites with marinated pork in them comes with a sweet chilli sauce and a side of carrot batons and its absolutely yum! ....and only 2 syns for the whole pack! its my new fave lunch lol and thats what i had today:) xxx

Sorry can i jst check something? If there are only 255 cals in the salad would this not mean worse case scenario 12.5syns using the 1syn = 20cals?

When i calculated this using chicken as the free food it was showing as 7.5syns then the comp gave up so not sure what the cals would be if the quinoa was used as free food. Pretty new to this so I just want to make sure that I am also calculating things right!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sorry can i jst check something? If there are only 255 cals in the salad would this not mean worse case scenario 12.5syns using the 1syn = 20cals?

When i calculated this using chicken as the free food it was showing as 7.5syns then the comp gave up so not sure what the cals would be if the quinoa was used as free food. Pretty new to this so I just want to make sure that I am also calculating things right!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I expected that too hun using the 20-1 rule, but based on the values it was showing as 21.5 and this was with the free food allowance i know the syns online calculator is for a reference point only and as it cannot calculate more than one free food it works from the protein carbs fat and err's on the side of caution, for an ultimate answer the packaging could be sent to sw syns team. i certainly wouldn't have thought something that sounded that healthy would be so high:confused: xxx

info is :-
calories 255
sugar 5.6
fat 5.4
sat 0.8
salt 0.9
pack size is 208g

Fruit salad (kiwi, apple, banana, grapes) mullerlight & 3 babybel light :)

Back