whats for lunch

Subway today. Went for a salad pot with ham, sweetcorn, lettuce, cucumber, red onions, grated carrot and jalapenos. All free and topped off with 2 syns of ranch dressing. First time I've ever had a salad pot from Subway and it was awesome! Will definitely be going back again!

Edit: Ergh, just did another search on here and found that ranch dressing is 5 syns, not 2. Seems that different people have said different things about the syns for this but 5 syns seems to be the right one. So much for my healthy lunch!! Next time I'll bring my own dressing.

Added some tomatoes and tomato purée to my leftover rice from yesterday lunch to go with some wee quorn sausage, tomato, cheese and egg soufflés, it was freaking delicious!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374677668.206695.jpg

Subway today. Went for a salad pot with ham, sweetcorn, lettuce, cucumber, red onions, grated carrot and jalapenos. All free and topped off with 2 syns of ranch dressing. First time I've ever had a salad pot from Subway and it was awesome! Will definitely be going back again!

Edit: Ergh, just did another search on here and found that ranch dressing is 5 syns, not 2. Seems that different people have said different things about the syns for this but 5 syns seems to be the right one. So much for my healthy lunch!! Next time I'll bring my own dressing.

I love subway salads! I downloaded this from the website which tells you how many calories in each dressing, so can work out how many syns. Obviously it depends how much they put on tho!

1374678459848.jpg x

Can anyone tell me the syns for quorn style chicken biryani and rice please

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dinner as omlette with onions n mushrooms bacon n beans followed by(2 hr later) raspberry sf jelly n raspberries and a peach

Can anyone tell me the syns for quorn style chicken biryani and rice please

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

If its the chilled one then this is the syns value hunni xxx

ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreen
Lunch Pot, Chicken Style Biryani with Rice, chilled, 300g pot
9​
10½​
9​
Add to food diary favouritesAdd to Shopping List

Goats Cheese, Tomato & Chive Linguine

WP_000544.jpg

baked potato topped with ww tuna mayo sweetcorn, red onion & steamed veggies x

I love subway salads! I downloaded this from the website which tells you how many calories in each dressing, so can work out how many syns. Obviously it depends how much they put on tho!

Thank you so much for posting this! It's really helpful! I couldn't resist the thought of Subway again so I've got another salad today. Went for ranch dressing again but made sure they only put a little bit on it - about half the amount from yesterday so it's a bit lighter in syns today :)

baked potato topped with ww tuna mayo sweetcorn, red onion & steamed veggies x

Change of plan as ive been called into work, so now having a tesco chilli chicken noodle salad for 3.5 syns xx

Last edited:
Back