whats for lunch

Piri piri escalopes / mixed frozen peppers /
red onion / and golden vegetable rice fusions / tomatoes X
Sounds gorgeous, how do you do the piri piri escalopes?

What's your recipie for these if you wouldn't mind sharing looks soooo amazing!!

Today I had jacket pot with tuna & cheese hex a, followed by pineapple & kiwi

I think I seen it on here somewhere, can't remember where so don't wanna take total credit!! Maybe in Pete's recipe thread?

I mix smoked paprika, black pepper, garlic salt, cumin and hot chilli powder together and after frylighting my chips I mix them up in it.
I cook my chips in an airfryer and while that's cooking I fry some finely chopped red onion in frylight. after its started softening, i had chopped bacon and cook until crispy.
I fine chop a spring onion and about 5-6 jalepeno peppers and mix them up in a bowl with the cooked red onion and bacon.

When the chips are done, I pop them in a bowl and spread 40g RF cheddar on top then sprinkle the bacon mix on top.
Heat under a hot grill until cheese is melted and tuck in! Delicious!!

Perfect green day meal, only 2 syns for the bacon which could easily be left out :)

I think I seen it on here somewhere, can't remember where so don't wanna take total credit!! Maybe in Pete's recipe thread?

I mix smoked paprika, black pepper, garlic salt, cumin and hot chilli powder together and after frylighting my chips I mix them up in it.
I cook my chips in an airfryer and while that's cooking I fry some finely chopped red onion in frylight. after its started softening, i had chopped bacon and cook until crispy.
I fine chop a spring onion and about 5-6 jalepeno peppers and mix them up in a bowl with the cooked red onion and bacon.

When the chips are done, I pop them in a bowl and spread 40g RF cheddar on top then sprinkle the bacon mix on top.

Perfect green day meal, only 2 syns for the bacon which could easily be left out :)

Thats a great recipe. Thanks for sharing xx

Spicy chicken jambalaya m&s
Garlic and parsley king prawns
Red onion
Cucumber slices
Baby plum tomatoes :)

Followed by
Vanilla muller light
With strawberries in YUMMY !! ;-)

Wow sounds easy thank you will give this a go this week :)

A packet of bachelors macaroni cheese and some strawberries. Quick and lazy lunch on a Sunday on the couch! x

Last edited:
A Sainsbury's Butcher's Choice quarter pounder - 5 Syns - on a HEX wholemeal roll with lots of salad. I've only got 5 other Syns planned today so, even though it seems extravagant, it doesn't matter. :)

Vietnamese salad bites from M&S for 2 Syns :) and a Twix ice cream for 6 :)

Back