whats for lunch

Super speed soup and a danio yoghurt- i have a eary lunch today its at 11 oclock, im hoping it will keep me going until i finish work tonight at 7 :)

Really need help with lunches! I'm driving all day with no access to a microwave etc. I also eat whilst driving so really need things that can be eaten with 1 hand! Any ideas? X

Having chicken breast on a warburtons square wrap, tomatoes, cucumber and red onion. Mullerlight & kiwi for afters :)

Think I'm going to have loaded potato skins with 'leftover roast' patties and a big salad :) trying to get as many veggies in today :D

Noodles cucumber red onion seafood sticks sliced BBQ chicken followed by melon and a cherry muller and two plums I don't need food now till tea time message to myself LOL;-) X

Yum!

Attachments

• 1377527686825.jpg
    1377527686825.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 145
I had a Waitrose potato and egg salad (without the dressing so completely free!) with 2 tbsp extra light mayo (1 Syn) and pineapple afterwards

Got savoury rice with added red onion and a bunch of grapes afterwards

On my way to work to get classroom sorted out for next week so am armed with a mugshot, some sunbites and 2 cans of diet coke - food on the go!! Will grab some fruit at work too, to get some super free on board too. Xx

Just a banana for lunch today. Weigh in at 5pm so don't want to eat anything too heavy :)

Hungry so having my tea what was for tonight for dinner just about to eat the lot ;-)

Had toffee muller and melon for pud ;-) YUMMY

image-606584238.jpg

Last edited:
Ham, mushroom, spinach omlette topped with a babybel light, fresh toms and beans on the side. Fruit and a muller Greek for pud x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    419.6 KB · Views: 134
'Leftovers' veggie patties today- complete experiment but happened to work very well :D

Back