whats for lunch

Sliced BBQ chicken
Singapore noodles
Fresh fajita mix
Cucumber
Tomatoes

image-2187336885.jpg

Followed by a toffee muller and melon ;-)

Scrambled eggs, beans and bacon with Vegemite on toast. Banana and muller Greek lemon for pud

Jacket Potato and mushy peas mmm

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That looks lush! I'm probably being stupid, but how did you make it? xx

2 slices of wholemeal bread (80g so HExB + 1 syn) each spread with half a tsp each of Dijon mustard (0.5 syn), add a slice of ham and 28g gruyere cheese, sandwich together and cut into two triangles. Beat an egg and dip both sides of each triangle into it and stack up in a little ovenproof dish. Pour the remainder of the egg mixture over the top of it, cover in cling film and leave overnight in the fridge to go soft and gooey! Next day preheat oven to 200 degrees and take out dish and remove cling film. Sprinkle the top with 14g gruyere cheese (3 syns) and Worcestershire sauce and bake in the oven for 25 mins.

Delicious!! More pics below :) xx

Attachments

• image-2543102286.jpg
    image-2543102286.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 157
  • image-1525964903.jpg
    image-1525964903.jpg
    591 KB · Views: 160
Mini quiches - made with mushrooms, onion,garlic, toms topped with Parmesan. With salad

2 slices of wholemeal bread (80g so HExB + 1 syn) each spread with half a tsp each of Dijon mustard (0.5 syn), add a slice of ham and 28g gruyere cheese, sandwich together and cut into two triangles. Beat an egg and dip both sides of each triangle into it and stack up in a little ovenproof dish. Pour the remainder of the egg mixture over the top of it, cover in cling film and leave overnight in the fridge to go soft and gooey! Next day preheat oven to 200 degrees and take out dish and remove cling film. Sprinkle the top with 14g gruyere cheese (3 syns) and Worcestershire sauce and bake in the oven for 25 mins.

Delicious!! More pics below :) xx

That looks amazing! !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Leftover mini quiches from yest, beans and two red onion Linda mc sausages

Back