whats for lunch

Brunch for me today -mushroom omelette, quorn sausages and beans

Starving and had no time for breakfast so having a big lunch of vegetable soup, wm toast with laughing cow onion and tomato

Attachments

• image-3529091898.jpg
    image-3529091898.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 128
Piri piri mug shot. They stink well cant really say stink when no flavour wotsoever! Glad only bot 1 :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The Hairy Dieters Spicy Bean and Vegetable Stew....

One of my favourite things .... recipe available on the interwebs :D

Cheese and onion on toast with Worcester sauce. Mmm. Comfort food on a cold day

The Hairy Dieters Spicy Bean and Vegetable Stew....

One of my favourite things .... recipe available on the interwebs :D

I just googled some of their recipes - amazing!! Printed out two to get the ingredients for tonight - their spanish chicken bake and their cassoulet! Have you got their book?xx

I'm a new Hairy Bikers convert, do you have to do much with their Hairy Dieters recipes to get them SW friendly?

From a quick look at their recipes, the two I picked are really easy!! A few syns for sausages and chorizo etc! Barely anything when split between the 4-6 they normally make enough for. I'm really tempted to buy their book now!! xx

I bought the first book and did enjoy the ones I tried and have now bought the second book but haven't tried anything from it yet... but a good few of their recipes are on the net...

there is a hairy Dieters club on Facebook, some are available through that and also ********* is a good place to search too

Soup type meal

Sweet Thai chill noodles
Fajita mix
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Silverskins onions
Carrots
Five spice prawns
Veg oxo
In the slow cooker
Was yummy for this horrible day ;-)

image-3939651918.jpg