whats for lunch

1352970_10151582862786627_283996592_o.jpg
Homemade soup (broccoli, cabbage, spring onions, butternut squash, sweet potato, carrot) with 2 ryvita HEXB and 2 cheese triangles HEXA

A proper oven baked jacket potato with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes) and tuna mayo (3 syns) with sweetcorn and spring onions :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bacon and cheese on toast. Grapes for pud

We had chicken drumsticks (skin off!) with salad, a babybel light,pickled onions,beetroot and spring onion :)

I had a Pasta n sauce (the country veg one), my HEXA of cheese and a slice of malted bread (3) to soak up the sauce :)

Delicious and can't believe I haven't been eating Pasta n sauce all along- so went up to Asda and stocked up :)

Yes, pasta & sauce lovely. Also with some cooked chicken put in it.

I had carrot & BNS soup, mixed fruit & yogurt

Can someone please tell me what this pasta n sauce is??
Is it like a mug shot type thing or is it just a sauce you pour over your own pasta?
Is it syned??

It's a dried packet of pasta with powdered sauce. Water and/or milk added to it and boil for ten mins. Similar to a mug shot yes.
On ee/green most of them are free but the others are low in syns.

It's a dried packet of pasta with powdered sauce. Water and/or milk added to it and boil for ten mins. Similar to a mug shot yes. On ee/green most of them are free but the others are low in syns.

Great! Thanks for that!! I'll keep my eye out for them :)

You'll find them by the savoury rice, noodles etc. bachelors .
if you go on the syn forum and do a search the correct syn values will be on there

Just finished mine was DELISH ;-)

WW bolagnaise sauce
Asda fresh summer veg mix
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Pickled onions
Singerpore noodles
Five spice prawns

image-3424843291.jpg

Mmmm having the same for tea minus the prawns ;-) X

I am meat free on Fridays so......

Spicy Bean and Vegetable Stew (Hairy Dieters)...... Yes.... again I know but I lurrrrrve it yum

Jacket pot with 1 tsp butter (ha! Makes a difference, I swear!) 3 fish sticks and half tsp mayo :)

Back