whats for lunch

Jacket potato And hex a cheese
Just saw this and had to have the same!
Made the baked potato for real in the oven. Takes a while but is sooooo worth it.
Thank you for the inspiration I really couldn't decide. :)

Kate

Oooh how do you make this? Sounds interesting!x

I had a big bag of spinach so i put it in a blender. Added salt and an egg made sure it was all mixed together. I sprayed frylite into a frying pan and cooked it like a pancake.finished it off in the oven with pizza toppings. It can be difficult as spinach can be watery so takes time for it to firm in the pan. It was hit and miss and wasnt exactly round lol. Tasted good tho!

Just saw this and had to have the same! Made the baked potato for real in the oven. Takes a while but is sooooo worth it. Thank you for the inspiration I really couldn't decide. :) Kate

Ooh I love oven baked potatoes! Mine was from the work canteen, not quite as nice as home cooked but it filled a hole :)

Roast lamb spuds, Veg and gravy

today ive got a cous cous salad, never had it before so will give it ago. got a lemon with me so will get the juice from the lemon for a bit of flavour.
also got a pear, plum apple and blackberries to munch on after it if i am still hungry :) x

Omelette for me today! :) with tomato, onion, and a green chillie.
I like it HOT! :p

However had an onion baked potato yesterday and it was amazing! mso may be tempted that way again.

Kate x

Gonna make a pan of veg soup. Dunno what veg yet - gonna see what I have lurking in the fridge, might throw some lentils in too!

tomato & onion pasta in sauce with 2 sausages cut up in it. Green jelly with grapes in and yogurt

Jumbo crab meat in Tiger Tiger red Thai salad dressing and salad

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1380113503.524038.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back