whats for lunch

How did you make your prawn tomato soup hun? It looks lush! Xx

Hi Sian X
Quite a lazy recipe if I'm honest ;-)

I used asdas own tomato and chilli and peppers the one in the carton I used a full one

Asdas own chunky veg mix it had onions peppers and courgettes in it I used half the bag

I added extra peppers mushrooms red onion silverskin onions

And used asdas cooked and peeled king prawns

I chopped all my veggies put the sauce in the slow cooker then added veggies and left it for about 2 hours I always add the prawns last about 20 mins before I'm read to eat it
lovely for this weather and so EASY to do which i like a lot XxX

Brunch today. Leftover quiche, LM sausages, beans and toms.

2 wholemeal rolls filled with low low cheese slices, salad and light mayo, with a packet of Squares

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1383402360.192316.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have just had a lovely prawn pasta with bolagnaise sauce with lots of veggies mixed in looks a lot as there's lots of vegetables in there Yummy !!

image-1690650089.jpg

X

my lunch today was the pumpkin and cumin soup....delicious!

Tiger lily its on the SW site but in case you cant find it:

Serves: 4

Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Syns per serving:

Green: FREE
Original: FREE
Extra Easy: FREE

Fry Light
1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
1.2kg/2lb 11oz pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and roughly chopped
1 tbsp ground cumin
salt and freshly ground black pepper
750ml/26fl oz vegetable stock
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves

To serve
4 tbsp fat-free natural yogurt
roasted cumin seeds
paprika

. Spray non-stick saucepan with Fry Light and place over a medium heat. Add the chopped onion to the pan and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until softened.
2. Add the pumpkin and ground cumin and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Season well, add the stock and bring to the boil. Cover, lower the heat and simmer gently for 20-25 minutes until the pumpkin is tender.
3. Allow the soup to cool slightly, place in a food processor and blend until smooth. Stir in the coriander and ladle the soup into warmed bowls. Garnish each bowl with a spoonful of yogurt and a sprinkle of roasted cumin seeds and paprika

Tiger lily its on the SW site but in case you cant find it:

Serves: 4

Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Syns per serving:

Green: FREE
Original: FREE
Extra Easy: FREE

Fry Light
1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
1.2kg/2lb 11oz pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and roughly chopped
1 tbsp ground cumin
salt and freshly ground black pepper
750ml/26fl oz vegetable stock
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves

To serve
4 tbsp fat-free natural yogurt
roasted cumin seeds
paprika

. Spray non-stick saucepan with Fry Light and place over a medium heat. Add the chopped onion to the pan and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until softened.
2. Add the pumpkin and ground cumin and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Season well, add the stock and bring to the boil. Cover, lower the heat and simmer gently for 20-25 minutes until the pumpkin is tender.
3. Allow the soup to cool slightly, place in a food processor and blend until smooth. Stir in the coriander and ladle the soup into warmed bowls. Garnish each bowl with a spoonful of yogurt and a sprinkle of roasted cumin seeds and paprika

Thanks for that. My lunches seem set for next week :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

fancy a jacket potato and spaghetti hoops with a little sprinkle of cheddar(hexA) xx

Back