whats for lunch

Mmm they look so good !!
How did you make them please ? X

Thanks Katie.
I use these from asdas in the frozen isle,they are one pound something for a pack of 30,and are 57 calories a large square.
I used a bag of basic stir friy veg cooked in fry light for wok,then just put it in the spring roll wrappers,sprayed with normal frylight,then air fried them :)

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1384013152892.jpg
    1384013152892.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 130
Thanks Katie.
I use these from asdas in the frozen isle,they are one pound something for a pack of 30,and are 57 calories a large square.
I used a bag of basic stir friy veg cooked in fry light for wok,then just put it in the spring roll wrappers,sprayed with normal frylight,then air fried them :)

These look good! I do my shopping online and cant find them :(

Thanks Katie.

Thanks for this must get this on my shopping list YUM!! X

I had fish, mashed potatoes and peas. A v.boring pub lunch :(

These look good! I do my shopping online and cant find them :(

Hi Becki,I have to get my mother in law to get them from her asdas in London as I can't get them where I live,do you have a Chinese grocers near you that may sell them ???

Bacon, fried egg and grilled toms on wm toast

Egg fried noodles with stir fry veg and a little bit of turkey :)

Hope you all have a good day

Back