whats for lunch

Aldi ravioli (1syn) and toast topped with healthy A cheese, yum!

is the ravioili 1 syn for a full tin as I love that stuff x

Yea 1 syn for it all! It's really nice too, also there tin spaghetti is free and it's just as good as branded ones. I love ravioli it feels like a bad treat as it's quite comforting esp with cheese on top! Yum

is the ravioili 1 syn for a full tin as I love that stuff x
Yea 1 syn for it all! It's really nice too, also there tin spaghetti is free and it's just as good as branded ones. I love ravioli it feels like a bad treat as it's quite comforting esp with cheese on top! Yum

Jacket, beans, and some mixed frozen veg. Bit random but lacking in super free til I go shopping tomorrow xx

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

Wk 1 -

oooo im getting some of that lol
I love it but as its what it is I thought it was synned but wasn't sure how much so thank you :D

Well enjoy! Like I say feels like a naughty meal but it really isn't

Only back to work today, wasn't sure what to opt for as I'm all out of routine. Stopped off in Tescos on my way in and got Bachelors cheese & broccoli pasta n sauce and will be using quark to thicken with added parsley and chilli flakes :)

Mugshot n fruit

Im having something with bread lol not sure wat till i rummage through cupboards lol so can tell Xmas as been and gone cóz im using ought in cupboard before i buy ought else lol

Back