whats for lunch

Sounds good ;-)
I have to have brown sauce on mine ;-)
Might have that for breakfast tomorrow X

Im ok without but have to have brown sauce on my bacon buttys lol

Homemade veg n Lentil soup

Out at slug and lettuce so penne arrabatia and for the first time ever going to count 5 syns for the oil it's cooked in,

I'm going to do pizza topped turkey steaks (Pan fry them so cooked, then top with tomato puree; mushrooms; peppers; and jalepenos and cheese, then pop on a baking tray in the oven)... served with salad :)

I'm going to do pizza topped turkey steaks (Pan fry them so cooked, then top with tomato puree; mushrooms; peppers; and jalepenos and cheese, then pop on a baking tray in the oven)... served with salad :)

Is that the recipe off website xx

Yum.

I'm have spicy butternut squash & sweet potato soup with a turkey cranberry & cucumber sandwich. Fruit for after if I'm still hungry

Sent from my LT18i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes was lookin at it last Nite x

I got the quick cook turkey steaks from Asda, so no flattening required. Looking good so far. Can't wait!!

DSC_1152.JPG Brunch for us today - Beef tomato with baked egg and worcester sauce, large mushroom stuffed with bacon and onion topped with cheese(hexa) beans, waffle, sausage and ww petit pain (hexb)

Moroccan Lamb Tagine with Sugarsnap Peas :)

WP_001181.jpg

Bacon sandwich with chopped tomatoes

LM red onion sausages, spaghetti in tom sauce, cheese & WW petit pain :)

Back