whats for lunch

BBQ mugshot and a banana :)

Curry loaf, herby salad with cucumber and minty yoghurt! 1/2 syn for the lot!!!!!!

Attachments

• image-4263349034.jpg
    image-4263349034.jpg
    511.7 KB · Views: 117
speed soup. 3rd day in a row.
SW boasts and advocates variety but I made SOOOOO much I have no way to store it all.
That's enough though! Cheese salad sandwich tomorrow me thinks :p

Sliced gammon, chicken couscous and rocket salad, it was really nice !

Another vegetable frittata. Yesterdays one was so nice I had to make it again for today!

Was meant to be having SW mini quiche and salad but i forgot to take to work, so i had a 1 slice of bread Ham salad sandwich & a bowl of veg soup.

I was at work and get cooked dins etc....provided. I was a good girl and had beef, pasta, salad. :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fishcake and mushy peas from fish shop

I had two 400g loaf WM pieces of toast topped with cottage cheese, side salad of peppers, cucumber and cherry toms with 1 tbls lighter than light mayo

Whoops replied too soon. Plus 1 tbls Tesco light choices balsamic dressing (0.5 syn) and 1 tbls lighter than light mayo (0.5 syn)

Steak, JP and Salad. So wanted it with Chips lol. xx

That was me other day lol I had mixed grill and so wanted chips lol

That was me other day lol I had mixed grill and so wanted chips lol

It will pay off for us. :) I was eyeing up the other peoples chips. Who needs chips when you can have salad....not lol. x

It will pay off for us. :) I was eyeing up the other peoples chips. Who needs chips when you can have salad....not lol. x

same here lol and then like a plonker we sat next to desserts lol

Back