whats for lunch

A bowl of homemade tomato and basil soup with a hexb wholemeal roll and 1/2 hexa cheese melted in halogen

image-187267022.jpg

I had mackerel pate (SW style) with HExB Ryvita and a yellow pepper :D

Where did you get the mackerel pate from please xx

Made it myself, I found the recipe on the minimins SW recipe page - it's really easy, just got a tin of John West grilled mackerel and blitzed it with 3tbsp fat free fromage frais, 1 tbsp horseradish sauce, the juice of half a lemon, and some chives. 2 syns for the horseradish sauce :)

Made it myself, I found the recipe on the minimins SW recipe page - it's really easy, just got a tin of John West grilled mackerel and blitzed it with 3tbsp fat free fromage frais, 1 tbsp horseradish sauce, the juice of half a lemon, and some chives. 2 syns for the horseradish sauce :)

Oh right :D thank you for that x I love mackerel so this will be a definite thing in my diet :D

Got a tuna Subway salad on the way :drool:

Nice,am just making cauliflower cheese soup,inspired by you :)

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

You devil you , it's gorgeous . I'm on route to marks and spencer for pre closing food bargains . Savin loads this way. Then back for roast beef xxx

I made butternut squash & chilli soup using a recipe I got from here: http://allrecipes.co.uk/m/recipe/9200/butternut-squash-and-chilli-soup.aspx

I followed the recipe except that I used Fry Light instead of the oil & butter. Also I didn't have 2 medium chillies so I just put one big one.

It turned out really nice except that you can't really taste the chilli, so perhaps I needed 2 of them after all!

I would definitely make it again and it was really easy, although I mustn't have blended it thoroughly enough as there's the odd chunk of butternut squash still floating about in there! :p

Just a picky lunch today, carrot sticks, sliced ham and cottage cheese. A strawberry Danio yogurt for afters!

Last edited:
Can't decide between a mugshot or cheese and marmite on toast?

Batchelors super pasta n sauce mushroom+garlic flavour made with water with a side of celery... Water to drink

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• image-2319212503.jpg
    image-2319212503.jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 101
Back