whats for lunch

Tuna pasta with onion peppers and cucumber followed by mixed berries and yoghurt

Homemade veg soup... yum

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Attachments

• 1395178195400.jpg
    1395178195400.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 124
Pasta n sauce quiche with added veggies (carrot,sweetcorn,broccoli) and hexa cheese,served with mixed salad. Chopped apple and pear with a muller light and an alpen bar :)

2 crumpets (3.5 syns each) xxx

Turkey Tikka Chunks with Edamame and Butter Bean Salad with a Shape Peach & Passionfruit Yogurt.

Sounds interesting - how did you make the quiche?

Make up a Batchelors Pasta n Sauce (cheese and broccoli for me..choice is yours) with just water. Whisk 3-4 eggs,depending on size. You can add some fat free natural yoghurt or cottage cheese to bulk it out,but works without. Stir in your choice of any veg...frylighted peppers,onions etc ,leftover cooked veg or I used one of the microwave bags of mixed veg. Let the pasta cool a little and mix everything together. Season.Spray a dish with frylight,pour in mixture and sprinkle hexa cheese over. Cook at gas mark 5 for 30-40 mins or until golden and set. I sometimes add sliced tomato to the top or thinly sliced onions,with a spray of frylight,which give a crispy topping. You really can add any number of fillings or toppings :)

Make up a Batchelors Pasta n Sauce (cheese and broccoli for me..choice is yours) with just water. Whisk 3-4 eggs,depending on size. You can add some fat free natural yoghurt or cottage cheese to bulk it out,but works without. Stir in your choice of any veg...frylighted peppers,onions etc ,leftover cooked veg or I used one of the microwave bags of mixed veg. Let the pasta cool a little and mix everything together. Season.Spray a dish with frylight,pour in mixture and sprinkle hexa cheese over. Cook at gas mark 5 for 30-40 mins or until golden and set. I sometimes add sliced tomato to the top or thinly sliced onions,with a spray of frylight,which give a crispy topping. You really can add any number of fillings or toppings :)

Just made this to take to work tomorrow & it looks & smells delicious. Thank you x

Back