whats for lunch

I've just had some slices of ham and some carrot sticks with cottage cheese. Followed by a strawberry Danio (1).

2 small slices of brown toast, baked beans & 3 bacon medallions xxx

I had 3 linda mccartney red onions & rosemary sausages, some beetroot, 4 fish sticks and some gherkins

A huge salad bowl - lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, cherry tomatoes, ham, cheese and a boiled egg!

image-1843140257.jpg

Jacket potato & baked beans xxx

Made a microwave soup with kidney beans, tomatoes, garlic, etc. It was really tasty and easy too, so will definitely be having this again.

Kathy

Treated myself to a takeaway nandos when u was out today....plain butterfly chicken (no skin), spicy rice and corn :drool:
Couldn't eat it all...really enjoyed it tho :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-883925215.jpg
    image-883925215.jpg
    568.9 KB · Views: 97
Treated myself to a takeaway nandos when u was out today....plain butterfly chicken (no skin), spicy rice and corn :drool: Couldn't eat it all...really enjoyed it tho :D x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What's the syns for this meal? Have never eaten in nandos

What's the syns for this meal? Have never eaten in nandos

2.5 for the rice
Think I can class my chicken as free cos it was cooked with no skin/marinade?

It's usually 3.5 for the butterfly chicken with skin and marinade (depending which one you get)

If you look on the "eating out" part of sw forums on here, you'll see a thread on it with more info x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-eating-out/298855-nandos-whole-meal-6-5-syns-yipee.html

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back