whats for lunch

Ham salad with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion, carrot and avocado (4.5 syns)

How do u do.ur fried rice wen I do mine it never looks as good as this!! Xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I cook my rice then make sure is chilled properly. Cut up and cook off my meat I want to put in it. And veg. Then spray a wok with frylight Add the rice and cook a bit to start to warm through. Add all the meat and veg, then add whisked eggs. Once cooked add light soy. Season and keep tasting untill you have the taste you like with the soy. X

Mini home made sweet chilli chicken kebabs xxx

Chicken tikka salad :) I also have some homemade vegetable soup on standby coz snacking on cr@p is a massive problem at the minute!!

Leftover Spicy Pork with Sweet Potato and Broccoli

Does anyone know if the "just add" sweet chilli chicken from m&s is syn free?

Got a wee pack today from (they're in the cooked meats section) and I know someone from mini's has it...but can't think who lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Does anyone know if the "just add" sweet chilli chicken from m&s is syn free? Got a wee pack today from (they're in the cooked meats section) and I know someone from mini's has it...but can't think who lol x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya, if it's the 130g pack it's 1 syn for the full pack :) l love the stuff x

Batchelors mushroom and garlic pasta n sauce made with water served with celery

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Attachments

• 1396690681536.jpg
    1396690681536.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 119
Back