whats for lunch

Sausage and mushroom egg 'wrap'

image-3260532351.jpg

Chicken salad with some Hellmann's fat free vinaigrette.

Tesco healthy living chicken and bacon pasta salad, which was 8 syns for a very substantial 220g pot....

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1399552463.046030.jpg

IMG_20140508_073842.jpg

Pizza topped quorn fillet, mixed peppers, pots and broccoli. YUM

Hi..

I've just made my lunch. I went to asda and there was a pre chopped carrot & swede pack there for 2p YES 2p!!

I've boiled it up added some chilli flakes & pepper & it was absolutely beUtifull & totally syn free.

I'm new to all of the recipes so was well chuffed with myself ??

Leftover chill brisket, chips and salad

image-2238481430.jpg

Followed by cooked rhubarb (1 syn for 200g) and a banana and custard muller light

image-2278691908.jpg

I've just had a 'D.I.Y' Nando's Chicken and Roast vegetable salad

It's a Jamie Oliver recipe where you slow cook the chilli in spices with a tomato sauce and then pull it apart with forks and stir it into the tomato sauce it was lovely . Google it, I actually think there is a thread here dedicated to how to make it syn free, which I did wth a few changes to his recipe. Beware though his recipe is for 20 or 25 so check your quantities!

I had couscous cooked in a chicken stock for flavour (not a fan of couscous plain lol) with loads of superfree veggies mixed through and my heb alpen bars! :D

I had chicken with lettuce and a small tin of beans, followed by some blackcurrants a toffee muller light with 2 tsps of choc shot (1 syn) whooshed in.

Back