whats for lunch

I'm having a grill up today before the rugby kicks off :D

Linda McCartney Rosemary and red onion sausages, bacon, poached egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and beans.

B.E.A.utiful!

Ham pasta salad and rocket

image-1421164114.jpg

Bit of pasta, lots of rocket, chopped tomatoes, and a couple of BGTY sausages (1 syn).

Small baked potato, some SW coleslaw with some leftover shredded BBQ pulled pork and salad.

I think that's the biggest lunch I have eaten in weeks, but it hit the spot!

I wasn't very organised today this morning so I only had a cup a pasta and some fruit.

Just made SW leek and potato soup for the next couple of days though :0)

First day back on plan (again!) today, so wanted something quick and convenient to ease myself back in. I'm going to have one of the Kerry Low Low ready meals. I've brought the chicken, tomato and basil pasta (2.5) to work with me ready to pop in the microwave at lunch time :)

Welcome back (again!!!) Having crabsticks and spring onions in el mayo, mixed salad leaves and cherry toms. To follow,SW blancmange with SW dream topping and watermelon slices for mid afternoon. Honestly,I look like I'm leaving home with all my tupperware boxes bulging out of my bag!!!

Sweet and sour chicken on the menu today followed by fruit salad and a diet coke! Possibly some maltesers too I think I'm addicted to them! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back