whats for lunch

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400676795.381497.jpg

Rocket, egg, mackerel, mini roasted sweet potatos and chicken slice with Tabasco sauce. All syn free and really filling :)

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1400678192846.jpg
    1400678192846.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 118
Tuna pasta with grilled pepper Philli and broccoli yum

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1400684963285.jpg
    1400684963285.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 108
Savoury Rice with Quorn swedish style "meat" balls and roasted peppers and onions.

I have homemade veg soup but i' ve had it all week since sat and don't really fancy it today, might nip to asda but i've got a feeling i might pick up something bad :S

Chicken and mackerel salad with sliced red pepper, egg and Tabasco sauce with a Rocky road hifi light for after with a milky coffee using a choice. Miscalculated a few syns during the week and do NOT want a gain at wi. Done really well by losing 13lbs in two weeks and determined to get my 1stone award on Monday.

Attachments

• 1400756417493.jpg
    1400756417493.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 107
That looks totally delicious, Lynne. As always!! :)

Today I had the very first thing we made in Domestic Science (no, I know they don't call it that these days!), which, at the time we all thought sounded pretty gross but actually tasted very nice! It is cheese (HEX A) on toast (HEX B), topped with banana slices! You make the cheese on toast, as normal, top it with the banana slices once the cheese has begun to melt, and continue to grill until the banana has warmed through. It really does taste good - honestly! :D Suppose it's a bit like a take on a sweet and sour sort of combination! Well, I enjoyed it anyway! :D

Kathy

That looks lovely Melissa. Hope you get that award :) x

I hope so too. Was considering a Chinese for dinner because I've been craving it all week but I don't know. I could compensate for it over the next few days but will it be worth it? Going mental trying to decide lol

I hope so too. Was considering a Chinese for dinner because I've been craving it all week but I don't know. I could compensate for it over the next few days but will it be worth it? Going mental trying to decide lol

Well I'm having beef with mushroom from the Chinese tonight...going over my syns but hubby has been working all hours and really wanted a takeout tonight so I obliged :) these things will happen u can always pull it back over the coming days. Deprivation is sabotage!

Well I'm having beef with mushroom from the Chinese tonight...going over my syns but hubby has been working all hours and really wanted a takeout tonight so I obliged :) these things will happen u can always pull it back over the coming days. Deprivation is sabotage!

Agreed. Got a special fried rice, it's within my syns and cooked peppers and sweetcorn to go with it.

Back