whats for lunch

I had last nights left overs, slimming world chicken fried rice and it was tasty :)

Well I ended up totally off plan yesterday, but weigh in isn't untill Wed so lots of time to pull it back. Having home made veg soup and lots of fruit for lunch.

Agreed. Got a special fried rice, it's within my syns and cooked peppers and sweetcorn to go with it.

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds lovely I must try that :) I was way over on syns yesterday because I made muffins that were about three syns each and then Chinese was about 7 :eek:
But I am going for an hours walk now so hopefully can pull it back today and have no syns have a good sw day :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds lovely I must try that :) I was way over on syns yesterday because I made muffins that were about three syns each and then Chinese was about 7 :eek:
But I am going for an hours walk now so hopefully can pull it back today and have no syns have a good sw day :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

310g is 9.5 syns but it was too big a portion for me so I took 240g and some boiled rice.

Mini vegetable quiches with Quorn low fat sausages and baked beans. Yum!

Half a pack of bachelors super v pasta, made with water and 2 laughing cow light slices added (from HExA allowance) and a large salad with cherry tomatoes and fat free vinaigrette :)

Im im doing express success this week :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    592.4 KB · Views: 143
I have a soup on now for tomorrow's lunch. Lentils, carrots, peppers and some spices all to be blended, garlic potato cakes on the side and lots of fruit.

Home made spicy tomato soup :)

Ham and cheese toasted sandwich on my healthy extra b serving of bread with a cup of tea :)

SW tweak of Jacobs multigrain crispbread (HexB + 2 syns) topped with Low Low cheddar spread (HexA), tomato and spring onion.....

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401109828.235567.jpg

I had my first scan bran experience today using 5 as my HExB, so thought I would push the boat out and have a Scan Bran medley :giggles:

2 x Smoked salmon, cream cheese and cucumber
2 x fat free cottage cheese and strawberries
1 x marmite

I had lunch out with my dad, went for a superfood salad at pizza express, SW website shows it as 9 syns but I used the mozerella as my HExA so guessing around 6 syns? That's my dad's pizza in the background lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 155
Back