whats for lunch

Chicken sandwiches (Hexb), muller light yogurt and strawberries.

Slimming worlds BBQ pulled pork with salad and chopped melon with a mullerlight.

SW cheese scones with 1/2 hexb philli and chives,mixed salad leaves,radish,cherry toms,red onion,pickled onions and gherkins :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140527_124728.png
    ForumRunner_20140527_124728.png
    446.3 KB · Views: 138
Low fat supernoodles with peppers and salmon :)

Super speed soup!

Nothing - because after being awake most of the night I'll probably be asleep somewhere :D Lisa :)
Lol, I know the feeling. My little girls sleep pattern is totally up the left at the minute. Hope you have a chill out later :)

I'm having a baked potato and salad for lunch :)

Lol, I know the feeling. My little girls sleep pattern is totally up the left at the minute. Hope you have a chill out later :)

I'm having a baked potato and salad for lunch :)

Mine too! Woke up at midnight and was up until 3 am and back up at 7. I've put frozen on so she'll sit still for a few minutes so I can make coffee lol

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mine too! Woke up at midnight and was up until 3 am and back up at 7. I've put frozen on so she'll sit still for a few minutes so I can make coffee lol Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's awful, feel like she's a newborn again and not 2 1/2 lol!! Only working the afternoon today hank goodness so can chill for an hour or so.

This huge looking plate was actually half a sw quiche with mixed salad leaves,cherry toms,radish,red onion and el mayo. Quiche also had onion,red pepper and sweetcorn in it :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140528_135455.png
    ForumRunner_20140528_135455.png
    324.6 KB · Views: 91
Lol, I know the feeling. My little girls sleep pattern is totally up the left at the minute. Hope you have a chill out later :) I'm having a baked potato and salad for lunch :)

I managed a banana and an apple and about 40 coffees lol :D

Lisa :)

Since starting this again I've went off coffee big time because I usually took 2 1/2 sugar with it and now it's just rank with sweetener so I've been drinking tea by the gallon but it's not the same lol.

Since starting this again I've went off coffee big time because I usually took 2 1/2 sugar with it and now it's just rank with sweetener so I've been drinking tea by the gallon but it's not the same lol.

Truvia sweetener tastes closer to sugar and I think some sugar free syrups are free.

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Truvia sweetener tastes closer to sugar and I think some sugar free syrups are free. Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app
I use either Canderell or Supasweet (think that's what it's called) and with tea it's sweet enough but not with coffee. Sugar free syrups, like what exactly?

Back