whats for lunch

I use either Canderell or Supasweet (think that's what it's called) and with tea it's sweet enough but not with coffee. Sugar free syrups, like what exactly?

I know some of the superfree ones in Nero and Costa are free. You'd be best checking with your group leader to make sure.

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sugar free, not superfree lol Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I do it from home so don't have a group leader. I don't drink out in coffee houses much because it's too much temptation with buns lol but ill keep that in mind. Thank you x

Chicken salad; mixed leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, gherkin, pickled onion and chicken breast.

Same as yesterday...other half of my sw quiche,salad leaves,red onion,cherry toms,radish and el mayo. Muller light and some fruit which I have yet to buy :)

Sw quiche with mushrooms, ham and asparagus, savoury rice and roasted carrot sticks.

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Salad with quorn chicken :)

Attachments

• image-482396520.jpg
    image-482396520.jpg
    468 KB · Views: 77
Same as yesterday, Super speed soup. I'm on a super speedy week :D

I'm going to treat myself to an M&S Delicious & Nutritious Beef Teriyaki Salad Bites in Mooli Ribbons with a Sweet Soy Dipping Sauce (2).

Same as yesterday but with ham instead of chicken with my salad (mixed leaves, tomatoes, cucumbers, pickled onions and gherkins)

That sounds lovely. Is it a big enough portion?

It depends on your appetite I guess - it's enough for me, but for someone else it may not be. You basically get 6 little salad bits (they look like little mini wraps / pieces of sushi), some sliced cucumber and then a pot of the sweet soy sauce. You could look them up on the M&S website to get a better idea :)

It depends on your appetite I guess - it's enough for me, but for someone else it may not be. You basically get 6 little salad bits (they look like little mini wraps / pieces of sushi), some sliced cucumber and then a pot of the sweet soy sauce. You could look them up on the M&S website to get a better idea :)

Yeah I might take a run over to my local store tomorrow and have a look. I eat lunch early because I start work at 1 4 days a week so usually need something substantial to keep me going to my break at 4.

I'm having boiled rice with Chinese chicken, mixed together with soy sauce and garlic. Yogurt and some fruit.

Ham salad and fat free lemon Greek style yogurt with raspberries :)

5 spice chicken salad :)

Having read about the m&s noodle thingy, I went and treated myself to the Vietnamese pork one (that's all they had left!) .....yum yum! They are really tasty and all for 2 syns. Be having that again ?

Back