whats for lunch

Are the Asda bars a healthy extra b as well? Or do you syn them, if so how much?

Asda do 2 types of vitality bar - a banofee one and a chocolate one. These are the only ones that are healthy extra B choices and a bargain at £1 for a box of 5 :)

Lisa x

Asda do 2 types of vitality bar - a banofee one and a chocolate one. These are the only ones that are healthy extra B choices and a bargain at £1 for a box of 5 :) Lisa x

Can you have one or two for healthy extra b? I'll have to have a nosy and get some beats paying £3 for two boxes of Alpen light when they are on offer.

Can you have one or two for healthy extra b? I'll have to have a nosy and get some beats paying £3 for two boxes of Alpen light when they are on offer.

Only one per B choice - but they're not small so they're sufficient and it beats buying SW hi fi bars at £1.95 a box :) x

Lisa x

Only one per B choice - but they're not small so they're sufficient and it beats buying SW hi fi bars at £1.95 a box :) x Lisa x[/QUOTE

I'm going to Asda tonight after work to get some. Thank you x

Only one per B choice - but they're not small so they're sufficient and it beats buying SW hi fi bars at £1.95 a box :) x Lisa x

Should have asked if not eating them as a healthy extra how many syns are they? I sometimes just syn an Alpen light as I usually take one and fruit for a late afternoon break in work.

Are the asda ones nice? I might get the banoffe ones

They're quite nice actually. The hi fi bars from SW group are nicer but are nearly a £1 dearer. I like them and I've got a sweet tooth :)

Lisa x

Should have asked if not eating them as a healthy extra how many syns are they? I sometimes just syn an Alpen light as I usually take one and fruit for a late afternoon break in work.

They're 75 calories per bar - all healthy extras are usually synned at 6 so I think you'll be fine just synning them at 6 syns :) x

Lisa x

Lean corned beef (2 syns), salad with salad cream (2.5 syns) and a healthy extra a of cheddar.....

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401801221.473015.jpg

Today I had my spicy broccoli soup made from a recipe I adapted to be super free and super tasty! With the chilli and garlic, quantities can be adapted to suit personal taste.

One head of broccoli chopped
One diced onion
One potato peeled and diced
400ml veg stock (made with cube)
1tsp cumin
4 cloves garlic (roasted)
half a red chilli finely chopped
Fat free natural yoghurt
Salt and pepper

At the start of prep put your garlic in to roast coated in fry light.

Fry onion in a little fry light, when starting to soften, add the cumin and fry for a further minute.

Add the potatoes and broccoli, stir and pour over stock, cook for 20-30 mins until veg is tender.

Add garlic, chilli, salt and pepper and blend.

Serve with a swirl of fat free natural yoghurt.

had some pizza thingy from asda, a bar of chocolate and a mountain of crisps. Not doing so well this week lol

Potato pancake with bacon medallions sprinkled with splenda. Was soooo like having pancakes with bacon and maple syrup yummmmmmmmm

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They're 75 calories per bar - all healthy extras are usually synned at 6 so I think you'll be fine just synning them at 6 syns :) x Lisa x

Have I been sunning wrong then? I syn the Alpen light at 3 1/2 as they are 70 calories and was going to do same with the Asda ones.

Back