whats for lunch

Chicken and Leek soup, or otherwise known as Cock-a-Leekie soup

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420464368.995222.jpg

First day back! Shredded chicken, carrot sticks, almonds and 0% Greek yog!

Wow, I'm new to Slimming World and your lunches sound delicious! I'm on pasta with Tuna and Mayo today but looks like I will have to up my game slightly - I feel like I'm depriving myself :D

homemade sliced seitan and salad with picked cabbage :-/ and pickled onion. tbh not sure on syns for seitan im counting it as syn free but i could be wrong let see how i weigh in thursday lol

Attachments

• rsz_2015-01-06_115701.jpg
    rsz_2015-01-06_115701.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 74
I had similar to Saturday, which was tuna, rocket and tomato pasta. This time with a splash of balsamic vinegar.

Italian chicken and bacon soup again, its delicious I can't wait!

Also have some chicken slives, cucumber sticks and tomatos for that afternoon hunger pang!

I made loaded potato skins last night and made extra for lunch today - so I just warmed them up and that was my lunch.

I did it with bacon and a dash of cheese (HEA) and salad - was so yummy wish I had made more now!!

I always struggle with lunch so will read more of the ideas on this thread to pinch a few ;)

Slow cooked Chicken Curry (made for last nights tea with that Schwartz Slow Cooker Mix, 3.5 Syns for full packet!! ..and well tasty)
I added chicken, potatoes, tinned toms, onions, peppers & BNS
Mullerlight, Melon, Grapes & Apricot
1 - Syn for the remnants of the Schwartz packet

Back