whats for lunch

Veg and bean soup with carrot and cucumber sticks.

Anyone got some super speed veg soup recipes or ideas?

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421757883.927572.jpg

yummy salad
MImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421764671.303495.jpg

I have a homemade burger with me for lunch with a HEB roll for a bun, HEA cheese, and some spinach, tomato and onion as filler. Side portion of SW soup from their 'pub classics' insert in this months mag. Can't wait!

I had a bowl of mixed fruit salad followed by this lovely plate!!
Sw chips with mushy pea curry and some chicken :)
image-3039069038.jpg

I had homemade soup and smash scones quite a few times last week and had a decent loss this week so think I'm going to stick with that xD Changing up the soup though, think I'm going for tomato and basil this time xD I have to think about it as normally it ends up being largely me eating it so it has to be something I can face for a few days in a row haha xD

I had homemade soup and smash scones quite a few times last week and had a decent loss this week so think I'm going to stick with that xD Changing up the soup though, think I'm going for tomato and basil this time xD I have to think about it as normally it ends up being largely me eating it so it has to be something I can face for a few days in a row haha xD

Hmmmm I've not made smash scones for a while, think I'll have some over the weekend, I put cheese with mine & frozen spinach in the middle.

Had banana cake for lunch, oops!

Leftover roast chicken with mixed salad leaves and coleslaw.

Back